Small state in india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Small state in india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Small state in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What is the small state in india?
which is the smallest state in India
⭐️ Biggest state in india?
⭐️ India least populated state?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Small state in india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Which smallest state in india?
Why is india republic state?
India is republic because The head of State is elected.
Where to make small investments in india?
Here's a look at 10 investment avenues Indians look at while saving for financial goals.
- Direct equity…
- Equity mutual funds…
- Debt mutual funds…
- National Pension System (NPS) ...
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) ...
- Bank fixed deposit (FD) ...
- Senior Citizens' Saving Scheme (SCSS) ...
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)
Which is best small car in india?
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Hyundai Elite i20.
- Maruti Suzuki Nexa Ignis.
- Renault Kwid.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto.
- Tata Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift.
- Datsun RediGo.
Which small business is profitable in india?
- If you want to start a business and you only have a small budget then an ice cream parlor can be a profitable business for you in India. You can establish this type of business with a very low budget. You only need a small space and you don’t require any extra staff as you can manage by yourselves.
Function of state government in india?
The state government of India is the government below the central government. The state government of India deals with the affairs of the state, these affairs include, but are not limited to state police, state tax, and the taxation of property stamps in the given state.
Garland of india is which state?
Garland of India is which state?
High density population state in india?
How many state rest of india?
Is state bank of india private?
Largest and smallest state in india?
Rajasthan is the largest state in India while Lakshadweep is the smallest.
The largest state in india is?
Which is biggest state in india?
rajasthan is the biggest state in India
Which is hottest state in india?
Andhra Pradesh is the hottest state in India.
Which is oldest state in india?
UP, Bihar have India's youngest populations; Kerala, Tamil Nadu are the oldest.
Which is safest state in india?
- 1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India…
- 2) BANGALORE. Bangalore is also known as 'Silicon Valley of India'…
- 3) PUNE…
- 4) CHANDIGARH…
- 5) AHMEDABAD…
- 6) INDORE.
Which is youngest state in india?
Telangana, India's youngest State.
Which state in india is rich?
gujrat , tamil nadu, maharashtra
Which state last sunset in india?
Which state produces maize in india?
The predominant maize growing states that contributes more than 80 % of the total maize production are Andhra Pradesh (20.9 %), Karnataka (16.5 %), Rajasthan (9.9 %), Maharashtra (9.1 %), Bihar (8.9 %), Uttar Pradesh (6.1 %), Madhya Pradesh (5.7 %), Himachal Pradesh (4.4 %).
Who is poor state in india?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor. When we talk of state earnings, Chhattisgarh contributes only 15% of the total steel produced in India.
Why india is a republic state?
india is republic because The head of State is elected.
Which state is the largest fish producing state of india?
Which state in india is called the switzerland of india?
Indian Occupied Kashmir