India's 4th prime minister of india?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «India's 4th prime minister of india?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «India's 4th prime minister of india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Third prime minister of india?
Indira Gandhi is the third Prime Minister of India
- Who is your india prime minister?
- The prime minister of india lives where?
- Who appoints the prime minister of india?
⭐️ Current deputy prime minister of india?
no one is the current deputy prime mminister of INDIA
- Who elects the prime minister of india?
- Who is current prime minister of india?
- Who is prime minister of india 2015?
⭐️ Who chose prime minister in india?
The Prime Minister in India is directly elected or chose by the people of india
- First cm who became prime minister of india?
- How is the prime minister of india appointed?
- Hung parliament in india during which prime minister?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «India's 4th prime minister of india?» so you can surely find the answer!
Was indira gandhi first prime minister of india?
No. Indira Gandhi was the Third Prime Minister of India.
What is the prime minister like in india?
like the President in US or the Prime Minister in UK or Canada President in India however is not as powerful as the Prime Minister
Which british prime minister acquired canada and india?
Robert Walpole :)
Who is prime minister of india in 1962?
- 3 April – Jawaharlal Nehru is elected de facto Prime Minister of India. 6 May – India defeats the Philippines in the Eastern Zone final of 1962 Davis Cup at New Delhi 28 July – A locust swarm threatens New Delhi. 21 September – A border conflict between China and India erupts into fighting.
Who is the 2nd prime minister of india?
The second Prime Minister of India is Lal Bahadur Shastri
Who is the best prime minister of india?
- 1 Narendra Modi Narendra Damodardas Modi is the 15th and current Prime Minister of India, in office since 26 May 2014. A leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party, Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament from Varanasi. He is and will ever be one of the best politicians of India.
Who is the vice prime minister of india?
There is no vice prime minister in the present (2009) government in India.According to Indian Constitution there is NO POST for Vice or Deputy prime ministerIndia does not have an office of vice prime ministermanmohan singh is our vice priminister of india
Who was the 10th prime minister of india?
P. V. Narasimha Rao was the 10th Prime Minister of India. He was the Prime Minister from 1991 to 1996.
Who was the 9th prime minister of india?
Mr. Rajiv Ghandhi was the 9th prime minister of India
Who was the third prime minister of india?
The third prime minister of India was Lal Bahadur shastri.
How was the first prime minister of india elected?
Was mahatma gandhi ever the prime minister of india?
No, He was born in India but he was not the Prime Minister
What constitution say about muslim prime minister of india?
No muslim can ever dream of becoming indian prime minister .Constitutional or not
What number prime minister of india was indira gandhi?
indira gandhi was 3rd prime minister of india
Who has been the oldest prime minister of india?
Oldest Indian Prime Minister
- List of Prime Ministers of India by longevity. The oldest living Prime Minister is Manmohan Singh, born 26 September 1932 (aged 86 years, 104 days). The youngest living Prime Minister is the incumbent Narendra Modi , born 17 September 1950 (aged 68 years, 113 days). The longest lived Prime Minister was Gulzarilal Nanda,...
Who is the non congress prime minister of india?
- Among India’s other non-Congress prime ministers were Morarji Desai, Charan Singh, V.P. Singh, Chandra Shekhar, H.D. Deve Gowda and Inder Kumar Gujral, none of whom completed a full term in office. Also read: How is Modi’s BJP different from the one founded by Advani-Vajpayee 40 years ago?
Who is the prime minister of india in 2015?
Who was the first lady prime minister of india?
Indira Gandhi of course. She is the first and the only lady prime minister of Indiamiss indira gandhiindra gandhi
Who was the first sikh prime minister of india?
- First Sikh PM. 18. Narendra Modi (born 1950) 26 May 2014, Incumbent. 4th Prime Minister of India who served two consecutive tenures
Who was the first women prime minister of india?
Shrimati Indira Gandhi was the first woman Prime Minister of India.
Who was the prime minister of india in 1958?
Jawaharlal Nehru was the Prime Minister of India in 1958. He became India's first prime minister in 1947 after this country's gained its independence from England. He served in this office from 1947 until his death in 1964.
Who was the prime minister of india in 1986?
Rajiv Gandhi was the Prime Minister of India in 1986.
Who was the prime minister of india in 2013?
- September 2 September: Rajya Sabha passes the National Food Security Bill, 2013 4 September: Raghuram Rajan took over as the 23rd Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. 13 September: Narendra Modi declared Bharatiya Janata Party's prime ministerial candidate for Indian general election, 2014.
Who will be prime minister of india in 2024?
- Narendra Modi is expected to be the incumbent Prime Minister at the time of election. Incumbent Prime Minister Narendra Modi could contest the general elections of 2024. All 543 elected MPs are elected from single-member constituencies using first-past-the-post voting.