Video answer: India's population will be highest in the world by 2027
Top best answers to the question «India will be most populated country»
India is expected to add nearly 273 million people to its population between now and 2050, a UN report said in 2019, forecasting that the country will cross China as the world's most populous country by 2027. India will remain the most populated country through the end of the current century, the report said.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «India will be most populated country?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Is india the most populated country?
- India is on track to become the world’s most populous nation in less than a decade — or six years earlier than previously thought, according to the U.N. With 1.38 billion people compared with India’s 1.31 billion, China is currently the world’s most populous country.
- Which is most populated state in india?
- What is the most populated region in india?
- What is the most populated state in india?
⭐️ Is india the most densely populated country in the world?
- Yes they have large populations but also they have a lot of space and so you should be looking at population density. While Macau (in China) is the most densely populated ‘country’ (though not really independent in any way) China itself is actually the 84th most densely populated country. India makes a more respectable 8th place.
- What are the 5 most populated cities in india?
- What is the most populated state in india 2020?
- What is the most populated union territory in india?
⭐️ Is india the second most populated country in the world?
- India is the second most populated country in the world with nearly a fifth of the world's population.
- When is india going to be the most populated?
- Which is the most densely populated region in india?
- Which is the most densely populated region of india?
Video answer: India to takeover china to become most populated country by .
We've handpicked 27 related questions for you, similar to «India will be most populated country?» so you can surely find the answer!Which is the most densely populated state in india?
- Goa is a small state in India in the coastal area known as Konkan. According to a survey, Goa has a population of 1,459 million people. The growth rate of population in this state is 8.23% per decade. The number of person lives per sq.km 394, and the population density is 364. 9. ASSAM:
What is the Muslim population in India?
- India’s Muslim population is the world’s third largest and the world’s largest Muslim-minority population. Officially, India has the third largest Muslim population next to Indonesia and Pakistan. India is home to 10% of the world’s Muslim population.
Tulu is the next most spoken Dravidian language. ...
|States and union territories||Andhra Pradesh Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Puducherry Tamil Nadu Telangana|
|Most populous cities||Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad Vishakhapatnam Coimbatore Mysuru Salem Madurai Tiruchirapalli|
|• Total||635,780 km2 (245,480 sq mi)|
- Density of population is defined as the number of persons per sq.km. The population density of India in 2011 was 382 per sq.km. Bihar with 1,106 population persons per sq.km is most thickly populated state followed by West Bengal (1,028) and Kerala (860). Was this answer helpful?
Which state in India is highly populated?
- Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India with estimated population of 23.79 crores in 2019. Uttar Pradesh accounts for 17.35% of the total country population. Bihar has overtaken Maharashtra as the second largest state by population with close to 125 million people living here.
Video answer: India set to overtake china as most populous nationHow will india become the world's most populous country?
- Reuse our work freely India will soon become the world’s most populous country as India’s population is predicted to surpass that of China within the next decade. India’s population is expected to continue to grow until mid-century, reaching an estimated 1.68 billion in the 2050s as the chart below shows.
- #1: Afghanistan.
- #2: Myanmar.
- #3: Maldives.
- #4: Sri Lanka.
- #5: Australia.
- #6: Japan.
- #7: Singapore.
- #8: Thailand.
Video answer: India will soon overtake china to become most populous .Which country visits india most?
Share of leading source countries for foreign tourist arrivals in India 2020. In 2020, Bangladesh accounted for the largest share of foreign tourist arrivals in India with over 20 percent, followed by the United States and United Kingdom. India had over 500 thousand visitors from Bangladesh that year.Which is the most populated city of india in 2020?
The largest city in India is Mumbai, with a population of 12,691,836 people.Is india densely populated?
Perhaps surprisingly, the most populous countries in the world, China and India, are far from the most densely populated. The fact is, China and India are simply too large to have the highest population density.
Video answer: In 8 years, india will be no 1 in populationIs india the most visited country?
India is the 7th most foreign tourist revenue generating country for Thailand and Bangkok is most frequently visited by international tourists along with Pattaya, Phuket and and Krabi.Which country likes india the most?
- United Kingdom 941,883.
- Canada 317,239.
- Malaysia 301,961.
- Sri Lanka 297,418.
- Australia 293,625.
- Germany 265,928.
- China 251,313.
- France 238,707.
- Bihar is the densely populated state having density of 1106 persons per square km. Arunanchal pradesh is the state with the least density of 17 persons per sq km. Delhi is having 11,330 persons per sq km which is the highest density among territories, we can't include it in states.
- India is projected to surpass China to become the world's most populous country by 2024. It is expected to become the first country to be home to more than 1.5 billion people by 2030, and its population is set to reach 1.7 billion by 2050. Its population growth rate is 1.13%, down from 2.3% from 1972 to 1983, ranking 112th in the world in 2017.
- There is certainly overpopulation in India, but with awareness of the issue and sustained efforts to combat it, both poverty and population can be brought under control.
- India has a very high population density because of social, economic and geographical factors. India's population is highly concentrated in areas with highly urbanized and industrialised sectors, as well as areas with high agricultural yields. With 18 million, the city of Mumbai is the most populated in India.
- India will soon overtake China to become the most populous country in the world
China is the largest neighbouring country of India.
Video answer: India's population might be stabilising, not explodingWhy india is the most beautiful country?
- reasons whyIndia Is Incredible A unique land of vibrant colours, breathtaking landscapes and rich history, India is unlike any other. From the writhing streets of Mumbai to the idyllic shores of the Andaman Islands, this remarkable country offers a diverse feast for the senses.
- And in 2024, India will have more people than China with approximately 1.44 billion people. Currently, China's population growth rate is only 0.39%, while India is growing at 1.11%.
Leading source countries of foreign tourist arrivals in India in 2019 (in millions)
|Characteristic||Foreign tourist arrivals in millions|
The Republic of Kiribati's Line Islands, which have a time zone of +14 hours UTC, are on the far east of the earth. These two places, therefore, have the biggest time difference of 26 hours.Is india the most hungry country in the world?
- Despite the good economic performance, with over 200 million people who are food insecure, India is home to the largest number of hungry people in the world. In the ranking of the Global Hunger Index 2017 it covers position 100 out of 119 ranked countries and has an “serious“ (31.4) food security situation.