India least populated state?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «India least populated state?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «India least populated state?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which is the third most populated state in india?
Bihar is the most populated state in India.
- Which state has least forest cover in india?
- Is india more populated than canada?
- Which state in india has the least population of tribes?
⭐️ What is least poor state of india?
Jammu & Kashmir
- Which states are moderately populated in india?
- What is the most populated job in india?
- Which is the least spoken language in india?
⭐️ Which is the least literate state in india?
- Bihar is the least literate state in India, with a literacy of 63.82%. According to the data, literates constitute 74%** of the total population, aged seven and above, and illiterates form 26%. ** The literacy rate went up from 74.04% in 2011 to ****% in 2021 showing an increase of ****.
1 other answer
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «India least populated state?» so you can surely find the answer!
How mach state in india?
There are 28 states and 7 union territories in India at present. However, right now, there are about 3 or 4 states which are pushing for separation.
How many state in india?
There are 28 States and 7 Union Territories in India.There are twenty-eight states in the country of India.
Is india a communist state?
Communism in India has existed as a political movement since at least as early as the 1920s. In its early years, the ideology was harshly suppressed through legal prohibitions and criminal prosecutions. Eventually, the movement became ensconced in national party politics, sprouting several political offshoots.
Is india a muslim state?
well yes and no, it has Muslims in it but its mostly Hindu.
Lowest population state in india?
Sikkim is the least populated state in India, with a population of 607,688 people. India has 28 states and a total population of 1.21 billion people.
Most populous state in india?
The most populous State in India is Uttar Pradesh.
What state is chennai india?
Chennai, formerly Madras, city, capital of Tamil Nadu state, southern India, on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. Known as the “Gateway to South India,” Chennai is a major administrative and cultural centre.
Which smallest state in india?
Why is india republic state?
India is republic because The head of State is elected.
Function of state government in india?
The state government of India is the government below the central government. The state government of India deals with the affairs of the state, these affairs include, but are not limited to state police, state tax, and the taxation of property stamps in the given state.
Garland of india is which state?
Garland of India is which state?
High density population state in india?
How many state rest of india?
Is state bank of india private?
Largest and smallest state in india?
Rajasthan is the largest state in India while Lakshadweep is the smallest.
The largest state in india is?
Which is biggest state in india?
rajasthan is the biggest state in India
Which is hottest state in india?
Andhra Pradesh is the hottest state in India.
Which is oldest state in india?
UP, Bihar have India's youngest populations; Kerala, Tamil Nadu are the oldest.
Which is safest state in india?
- 1) MUMBAI. Mumbai has consistently been ranked as one of the safest cities in India…
- 2) BANGALORE. Bangalore is also known as 'Silicon Valley of India'…
- 3) PUNE…
- 4) CHANDIGARH…
- 5) AHMEDABAD…
- 6) INDORE.
Which is youngest state in india?
Telangana, India's youngest State.