Top best answers to the question «How to become licensed architect in india»
Architectural qualification certificate in original: The final recognized architectural qualification degree certificate on the basis of which registration is sought i.e. 5-year B. Arch. Degree or 5-year Diploma in Architecture or 5-year Government Diploma in Architecture or Membership of I.I.A.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How to become licensed architect in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Which is the largest exporter to india?
- Similarly, India’s top competitor in its key exports such as steel, chemicals and textiles is China, and the yuan has fallen just 3 percent against dollar (compared to the rupee’s 10 percent depreciation) since July 1, 2014. It’s not that only exports of petroleum products are declining, exports of other items have also trended lower.
⭐️ Which is the largest glacier in india?
The most impressive is the Gangotri Glacier, the longest glacier in the Indian Himalaya.
⭐️ Which is the largest mountain in india?
With a height of over 8.5 thousand meters above sea level, the Kanchenjunga peak is the tallest mountain in India.
⭐️ Which is the largest shipyard in india?
- Which is the largest shipyard in India? Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is located in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. This shipyard mainly deals with shipbuilding, ship designing and ship repair.
⭐️ Which is the largest slum in india?
- Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai.
⭐️ Which is the largest state in india?
⭐️ Which is the largest state of india?
⭐️ Which is the largest village in india?
Gahmar is largest village in India, situated in Ghazipur district of Uttar Pradesh. It has a population of 25,000, roughly more than Countries like Bermuda. It is in fact largest village in world today. According to the 2011 census of India, 68.84% of Indians live in Total 640,867 different villages.
⭐️ Which is the largest warship of india?
- India Launches its Largest Warship: INS Vikramaditya Prime Minister Narendra Modi presided over the formal induction of India’s largest naval asset: the INS Vikramaditya.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How to become licensed architect in india?» so you can surely find the answer!Which is the largest waterfall in india?
- Chitrakoot waterfall is the largest waterfall in India. The height of the falls is 100 feet.The breadth of the waterfall varies as the water level in the river changes drastically. During monsoon the waterfall turns wild and violent.
In November 2000, India gained three new states - Chattisgarh carved out of Madhya Pradesh, Uttaranchal from Uttar Pradesh, and Jharkhand from Bihar. In June 2014, Telangana was carved out of Andhra Pradesh, and granted individual state status.Which is the lightest scooter in india?
Which is the best scooter for girls in India?
- TVS Jupiter is value for money scooter. Jupiter is one of the best scooty for girls with a reasonable price tag. These are the final top 3 best scooty for girls in this comparison review. If you are looking for the best mileage scooter then you should check out this article: Best Mileage Scooters in India.
- The Scooty Pep Plus is one of the best lightest scooters around and it weighs only 95 kg. This is the least weight scooter one can buy in India and it got launched in the country back in 2005. This scooter showcase a smaller engine that produces 4.9 bhp @ 6500 rpm and a 5.8 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport serving the city of Nagpur is a international airport connecting Sharjah and Doha. The airport spread over 1460 acres has one of the longest Airport runway in India with total length of 3,200 mt and also home to AFS Nagpur.Who is the architect of the prime minister's residence in delhi?
- • The bungalows of the Prime Minister’s residence at 7 Lok Kalyan Marg is designed by Robert Tor Russell, who was the part of British architect Edwin Lutyen’s team, when he was designing New Delhi in the 1920s and 1930s.