Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much rupees in one yen?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How much is 5 rupees?
5 rupees now is about an eighth of a dollar
⭐️ How much rupees in pound?
1 rupees is 0.0098 british pound.
- 1 pound means how much in rupees?
- 23 dollar is how much indian rupees?
- 250 dollar is how much indian rupees?
⭐️ 1billion is how much in rupees?
1 US Dollar billion = 51,110,000,610.35rupees
- 500 dollars means how much india rupees?
- 500000pound sterling equal to how much rupees?
- 8 million dollar is how much rupees?
1 other answer
Several countries use 'rupee" currency as listed below: India Rupees (INR) Sri Lanka Rupees (LKR) Nepal Rupees (NPR) Pakistan Rupees (PKR) Mauritius Rupees (MUR) Seychelles Rupees (SCR) You can look up the currency rates from http://currate.com site Today's rate (6/23/09) 1 Japan Yen (JPY) = 0.50919 India Rupees (INR)
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How much rupees in one yen?» so you can surely find the answer!How much 29.99 dollar in indian rupees?
The US dollar is worth a great deal more than a rupee. 1 dollar equals 60.81 rupees, so 29.99 in dollars would be equal to 1823.84 in Indian rupees.
1.00 INR=0.0220768 USD India RupeesUnited States Dollars1 INR = 0.0220768 USD1 USD = 45.2963 INR
In pounds, 10 rupees is equivalent to 0.0974 British pound sterling. As of 2014, the exchange rate for rupees is that 1.0 British pound sterling is equivalent to 102.722 Indian rupees.
if 15% discount on rupees 228
1 pound is equal to Rs.82.4781.83 rupees to a £
A crore is equal to ten million (10,000,000)32 crore is therefore 320,000,000 rupees.
1.401 billion rupees are in $30 million.
1 Australian dollar = 43.0413705 Indian rupees
99.99 us dollars in Indian rupees would be rs4799.52 assuming 1 dollar to be 48 rs in India.
There are 39.98 Indian Rupees in an American dollar.
100 Dollars is 6026 Indian Rupees.
who much 7.2 million united states dollars in indian rupees
Depends on how much of what... If you are asking what can 10 rupees buy in India then.. i thot of listing these down:
- Lays *Cool Drinks *Stationery *Accessories like earrings, rings made of cheap metal
- A rose *Samosas *Balloons Thats all i can think of now...
There is no other country which use rupees as there currency
500 British pounds = 34 916.2557 Indian rupees
If FD interest rate is 7%, then you get Rs 7 lakh on a fixed deposit of Rs 1 crore in a year. This means you get a monthly interest of Rs 58,333. If FD interest rate is 7.5%, then you get Rs 7.5 lakh on a fixed deposit of Rs 1 crore in a year. This means you get a monthly interest of Rs 62,500.How much is 1 billion in indian rupees?
- Means US$ 1 Billion is 6500 crore. For example, when you multiply 1 with 6.9, it becomes Rs 6900 crores. Means US$ 1 Billion is 6900 crore. How much is 1 million in Indian rupees?
- XE Currency Converter: 1 CNY to INR = 10.0597 Indian Rupees. All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only.
it = 45000 rupees.... 1 dollar = 45 rupees
India has over a billion people using rupees and because of the growth in their economy the value and exchange rate of the Indian rupee (INR) against the US dollar (USD) varies throughout the day. Today, April 9, the value of 15,000 rupees is $274.79.
According to the currency web-site 'XE' - At the time of writing, (12:25 GMT on 09/01/2012) 20,000 Rupees is worth approximately 12,073 Thai baht.