Top best answers to the question «How many bank branches of state bank of india in india»
- State Bank Of India has 28406 branches in 36 states / union territories of India. To search State Bank Of India branches details like branch IFSC Code, MICR Code, SWIFT Code, Phone Number, Bank Toll Free Number, Branch Address, Branch Timings or Email Id, follow the below steps.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many bank branches of state bank of india in india?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How large is state bank of india?
What is the total assets of the State Bank of India?
- It is one of the largest states owned commercial bank in India with around 5000 branches in about 764 towns and cities and has 37 million customers, 56,928 staff. The Total Assets of the bank is 82.23 billion dollars.
⭐️ How many branches does bikaner in india?
It is one of India's largest restaurant chain with 94 locations both in India and globally . ... Bikanervala.
⭐️ How many branches of dps school in india?
In India, there are more than 200 branches of Delhi Public School Society. They have National and International Schools located in almost every major city of the country.
⭐️ How many branches of sbi associates in india?
- SBI has over 24000 branches in India. In the financial year 2012–13, its revenue was ₹2.005 trillion (US$28 billion), out of which domestic operations contributed to 95.35% of revenue. Similarly, domestic operations contributed to 88.37% of total profits for the same financial year.
⭐️ How many branches of tech mahindra in india?
Where are the headquarters of Tech Mahindra located?
- Tech Mahindra headquarters is located at Plot No. 1, Phase III Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Hinjewadi, Pune. Where are Tech Mahindra offices? Tech Mahindra has offices in Pune, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai and in 140 other locations. How many offices does Tech Mahindra have?
⭐️ How many branches of ubi in india?
- The Bank currently has over 4282 domestic branches located in various locations across India [As of Feb 2020] How many ATMs does UBI have? UBI has over 6686 ATMs and over 5586 ATMs throughout the country. [As of February 2020]
⭐️ How many hcl branches in india?
Where is the headquarter of HCl located?
- HCL Technologies is headquartered in Noida, India and has 195 office locations across 47 countries.
⭐️ How many kb is the state co-operative bank of india?
- State Co-operative Banks Maintaining Accounts with the Reserve Bank of India 281 kb Prices and Production 18. Consumer Price Index (Base: 2012=100) 245 kb 19. Other Consumer Price Indices 241 kb 20. Monthly Average Price of Gold and Silver in Mumbai 241 kb 21.
⭐️ How many rbi branches are there in india?
The Reserve Bank of India has offices at 31 locations. To see the Profile of the office, click on Profile below and choose the city in the map.
1 other answer
SBI is the largest bank in India and is also the largest public sector bank in India. It has more than 16,000 branches in India which is the largest banking branch network in India (more than 26000 if we include associate banks) To see the list of state bank of India branches, follow the link in related links section.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How many bank branches of state bank of india in india?» so you can surely find the answer!Is state bank of india a government or private bank?
- The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public Sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Bank of India has following branches in Lucknow district. List as follows: Aishbagh, Alambagh, Aliganj, Aminabad, Arjunganj, Aryavart Gb Gomti Nagar Br, Ashok Marg, Bakshi Ka Talab, Banthara Lucknow, Barawan Kala Jehta, Belhara, Bhagu Kheda, Bijnaur, Chinhat, Chowk and Dhedhemau. You can find bank codes using the branch links.
State Bank of India (SBI) – The largest commercial bank in India by assets, deposits and customers as well as one of the top 20 banks in Asia. With over 24,000 branches, it has the largest branch network in India.Which bank has largest number of branches in india?
Which bank is the best in India?
- Despite several challenges plaguing the banking sector, HDFC Bank has emerged as the best bank in India (among the large banks) with good asset quality, high loan growth, a healthy capital adequacy ratio, says a study by Business Today which ranks India’s best banks. The ranking covers 65 scheduled commercial banks.
State Bank of India (SBI) – The largest commercial bank in India by assets, deposits and customers as well as one of the top 20 banks in Asia. With over 24,000 branches, it has the largest branch network in India.Which private bank has maximum branches in india?
Which is the third largest private bank in India?
- Axis Bank is India’s third-largest private bank by assets. In India, the bank currently has about 4000 branches, 11,800 ATMs, and 4,920 cash recyclers. The bank offers a variety of unique financial solutions and has provided excellent service to its customers since its inception.