Video answer: Why india and pakistan hate each other
Top best answers to the question «Can indian and pakistani understand each other»
Hindi and Urdu are respectively national languages of India and Pakistan. And majority of the population can understand and speak both languages no matter what is their mother tongue.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can indian and pakistani understand each other?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Are indian and pakistani best friends in other countries?
- Get out of Asia, and you will see in any foreign country, an Indian and a Pakistani are best friends. And this is a fact. What is shown in movies about them being best friends in UK, US, Canada or any other country for that matter is true. Once we get out of either India or Pakistan, there is regionalism which takes over.
⭐️ How are india and china related to each other?
- Over the past decade, China has heavily courted India’s neighbors, unraveling New Delhi’s influence on its own doorstep. As Indian and Chinese troops clashed in the Himalayas, Nepal’s government simultaneously claimed a sliver of territory on its border that India considers its own.
⭐️ How is hinduism related to other indian religions?
- Hinduism is closely related to other Indian religions, including Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism. A swastika symbol featured on a tile at Hindu temple on Diu Island, India. The symbol is one of good luck and good fortune. There are two primary symbols associated with Hinduism, the om and the swastika.
⭐️ How is indian society different from other countries?
- Diversities of ethnic, linguistic, regional, economic, religious, class, and caste groups crosscut Indian society, which is also permeated with immense urban-rural differences and gender distinctions. Differences between north India and south India are particularly significant, especially in systems of kinship and marriage.
⭐️ How many indian elephants are killed each year?
Each year, around 100 elephants are killed by human-related activity in India -- some from being run over by trains, others in retaliation for damage to crops and property.
⭐️ How many indian students graduate each year in 2020?
What will you do if you are a graduate of 2020 whose only opportunity to work is robbed by the pandemic? According to the AISHE by MHRD the number of students who would potentially graduate this year according to the data from 2017-2018 would be around 3.66 crore.
⭐️ How many odi series have india and australia played against each other?
- Till date, India and Australia played a total of 59 ODI series against each other. (These were not all bilateral series). Out of the 59 series played so far, only 15 have been won by India and Australia have been able to win on 27 occasions. Out of the remaining, one has been shared between the two and 16 have been won by another country.
⭐️ Is pakistani language same as indian?
Nope. The (most) official spoken languages of India,Pakistan and Bangladesh are Hindi,Urdu and Bengali respectively. However,India has like 22 different languages spoken in different dialects throughout the country and both Urdu and Bengali are among them.
⭐️ What do pakistani youths think about indian movies?
- Indian movies have more creative ideas than Pakistani cinema. Actually, Most of our film industry is copying India. But most of Indians still watch those s****y movies. India has some of the most talented actors of the world. I don't know why Indian audience always ignore Nawazuddin Suddiqui, Irfan Khan, Randeep Hooda and many more.
Video answer: India and pakistan taste test
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can indian and pakistani understand each other?» so you can surely find the answer!What do people in india call each other?
- In India, as you know, we are all related to each other. Kids routinely call complete strangers “Uncle” and “Aunty”, maid-servants call the woman of the house Bhabhi (brother’s wife), and the elderly are instantly your parents or grandparents (Maa-ji, Bapu-ji, etc).
- Given the range of diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic groups, and occupations, these cuisines vary substantially from each other and use locally available spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. Indian food is also heavily influenced by religion, in particular Hinduism, cultural choices and traditions.
- India and Australia are perhaps the cricketing giants of today's world. The two national teams faced each other for the first time back in 1947 for a Test match. That match was won by Australia. Over the years India and Australia have faced each other many times.
Note - Palk Strait in the inlet of Bay of Bengal between South India and Northern Sri Lanka. It is bounded on the south by Pamban Island (India), Adam (Rama's) Bridge (a chain of Thanedars) Gulf of Mannar and Mannar Island (Sri Lanka). The southwestern part of the Strait is also known as Palak Bay.Why do india and pakistan hate each other?
Relations between the two states have been defined by the violent partition of British India in 1947 which started the Kashmir conflict, and the numerous military conflicts fought between the two nations… Consequently, their relationship has been plagued by hostility and suspicion.
Video answer: Tamil vs. kannada | can they understand each other?Why don't indian drivers honk in other countries?
- Indian drivers when migrated to other countries nicely follow the rules and do not honk unnecessarily. So it has something to do with the driving conditions in India. No laws are enforced: No lane system, no traffic control, no underpass or overhead crossing or no footpaths for pedestrians.