Can india defeat pakistan in war?
- Top best answers to the question «Can india defeat pakistan in war»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can india defeat pakistan in war?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Can india defeat pakistan in war»
NEW DELHI: India has no clarity about its military and strategic objectives vis-à-vis its stated adversaries, Pakistan and China, and can defeat neither of them in a war, a new book by N.C. Asthana, former Indian police officer respected for his insights into security affairs, says.
But for that, India had to have a decisive, deterrent conventional edge over Pakistan. If that is built in the years to come, it might even be possible to defeat Pakistan in less than a week. You could even win with deterrence, without fighting. Not, of course, if you are still flying MiG-21s.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can india defeat pakistan in war?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Did pakistan defeat india in world cup?
This day last year, India defeated Pakistan for 7th time in ODI World Cup. It was on June 16, 2019, when star cricketer Rohit Sharma's gutsy knock of 140 runs in just 113 balls guided India yet another victory over Pakistan in the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup at the Old Trafford in Manchester.
⭐️ Is it possible for pakistan to defeat india?
- Such an offensive—and Pakistan’s likely conventional defeat—could make the use of tactical nuclear weapons all the more likely. The adversarial relationship between India and Pakistan makes the Indian subcontinent one of the most dangerous places on Earth.
⭐️ How can india defeat pakistan in less than a week?
- That’s why this week’s argument begins with Modi, will go back to the two Bhuttos, father and daughter, Indira Gandhi, V.P. Singh, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, and return to Modi. The central truth is that a country or even a set of countries defeating another in the manner of World War II is now an impossibility.
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «Can india defeat pakistan in war?» so you can surely find the answer!
Is india near pakistan?
India and Pakistan border each other. India is in the south and Pakistan is on top of it
Is pakistan in india?
no in 1947 they were founded as separate states.
Is pakistan is india?
Pakistan and India are two separate countries. Pakistan only shares border with India on its eastern side.
Should india attack pakistan?
No India should noy attack Pakistan because the quality of India is not crime but its pease. India was known as the golden bird earlier it became iron bird due to the greedy peoples. If we will attack Pakistan then Indian economy also lives of the people will be iin danger.
Why india hate pakistan?
Indians do not hate Pakistanis but Indian politicians do hate Pakistanis politicians
Why india hates pakistan?
India hates Pakistan because they want Kashmir and lose in 1965 war
Did india defeat alexander on his india campaign?
Can china defeat india in war?
It is a hypothtical question and hence cannot be answered It is obvious that China is going to be a super power while India will/is rolling in dirt. Look at where China is, highly sophisticated, and look at the shack towns India has. So to answer your question, yes China can kick India's butt.
Can india defeat china in war?
Yes , India can defeat China in war. Indians are far more tall and stronger than Chinese
Distance between india and pakistan?
They are neigbors, having common borders, so NO QUESTION of distance between them
Has pakistan ever defeated india?
The two sides have played a total of 199 times. Pakistan have won 86 matches compared to India's 70 victories. In Test matches and ODIs Pakistan has won more matches than India, although India has won six of the eight T20 International between the two sides.
How many india pakistan border?
The border's total length is 3,323 km (2,065 mi), according to the figures given by the PBS; it is also one of the most dangerous borders in the world, based on an article written in the Foreign Policy in 2011. ...
|Treaties||Karachi Agreement (1949), Shimla Agreement (1972)|
India and pakistan war why?
- India-Pakistan wars are the series of conflicts that took place between India and Pakistan and termed as India-Pakistan War. The most violent outbreaks came in 1947-48, 1965, 1971 and 1999. Reasons of conflicts are border dispute, Kashmir problem, Water dispute and terror controversy.
Is india better than pakistan?
Pakistan is much much much better than India in all of the things especially in cricket and economy but India has a much larger army than Pakistan. And Pakistan is more powerful than India.
Is india cheaper than pakistan?
Pakistan is 7.1% cheaper than India.
Is india developed than pakistan?
Which is the most developed state of India or Pakistan?
- Also, if you will compare India's most developed state (Kerala) to Pakistan's most developed state (Punjab), you will see that Kerala is ahead by a huge margin in all areas. 1. HDI score of India is 0.609 and that of Pakistan is 0.538 .
Is india part of pakistan?
- India was never a part of Pakistan. However Pakistan was a part of India since ancient times. This whole piece of land was in the past and now also is referred to as Indian sub continent, and not Pakistan sub continent. All the communities of all religions lived peacefully united under one name that is Bharat.
Is india poor than pakistan?
Pakistan's per capita income, meanwhile, is $1,543. In 1971, Pakistan was 70% richer than Bangladesh; today, Bangladesh is 45% richer than Pakistan… India's per capita income in 2020-21 was a mere $1,947.
Is india safer than pakistan?
Which is a better country Pakistan or India?
- It’s impossible to say which country is the best in the world. However, a case can be made for some countries just being better than others at least in specific fields. These are the 10 things Pakistan does better than India. Pakistani combat doctrine is a complex subject that would require more than just a single video to investigate.
Is pakistan bigger than india?
No.....India is bigger than Pakistan. Area of India 32,87,263 sq. km while that of Pakistan is just 7,96,095 sq. km .....Pakistan is 4 times smaller than India.
Is pakistan cheaper than india?
Pakistan is 7.1% cheaper than India.
Is pakistan far from india?
Distance from India to Pakistan is 1,451 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between India and Pakistan is 1,451 km= 902 miles… If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from India to Pakistan, It takes 1.61 hours to arrive.
Is pakistan hotter than india?
North india has same temperatures as pakistan. Rest have high temp because any region which is near the equator would be hot and region which is far would be colder.
Is pakistan part of india?
Pakistan was never part of India, its a developing company and thousand times better country than India.