By whom the chief justice of supreme court of india oath takes place?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «By whom the chief justice of supreme court of india oath takes place?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «By whom the chief justice of supreme court of india oath takes place?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Who is the chief justice of supreme court in india?
who is supreme court chief justice in india
- Who is your present chief justice of supreme court of india?
- Who is the new chief justice of the supreme court of india?
- Who was the first chief justice of the supreme court of india?
⭐️ Who is the chief justice of the supreme court of india?
Justice S. H. Kapadia He was the former Chief Justice. At present Justice Altamas Kabir is the CJI (Chief Justice of India).
- What is maximum number of judges in supreme court of india excluding the chief justice?
- New chief justice of india?
- Who is the chief justice of india?
⭐️ Who is the present chief justice of supreme court in india?
Justice S.H Kapadia.
- Who was previous chief justice of india?
- Who appoints the chief justice of india superime court judes and high court ju dge?
- How many chief justice are there in india?
1 other answer
President of India
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «By whom the chief justice of supreme court of india oath takes place?» so you can surely find the answer!
Who is the new chief justice of india?
Hon'ble Mr. Justice S.H. Kapadia (DoB.29.09.1947)Term of Office: (DoA)18.12.2003 to (DoR)28.09.2012Appointed as The Chief Justice of India in the forenoon of 12.05.2010.
Who was the previous chief justice of india?
Who is the current chief justice of india now?
The current chief justice of India is Sarosh Homi Kapadia
Who was the first woman chief justice of india?
There has been no female Chief Justice of India till date. Justice Ruma Pal, who was appointed as the judge of the Supreme Court on 28 January 2000 could have been the first female Chief Justice of India had she been appointed two days earlier. However on 26 January 2000, Justice Y.K Sabarwal was appointed as a judge of the Supreme Court and thus he acquired seniority over her by two days and went on to become the Chief Justice of India.
How does supreme court of india work?
As an advisory court, it hears matters which may specifically be referred to it under the Constitution by President of India. The law declared by the Supreme Court becomes binding on all courts within India and also by the union and state governments.
How can a chief justice can be removed in india?
by whom he is selected especially president
What is the age of present chief justice of india?
60 years is the age of the present chief of India
How are supreme court judges selected in india?
Per the constitution, as held by the court in the Three Judges Cases – (1982, 1993, 1998), a judge is appointed to the Supreme Court by the president on the recommendation of the collegium — a closed group of the Chief Justice of India, the four most senior judges of the court and the senior-most judge hailing from the ...
No of judges in supreme court of india?
25 Justices and 1 Chief Justice of India
The no of judges is in the supreme court sit in front of main justice in india?
How many judges are there on india supreme court?
There are Twenty five judges in the Supreme Court of India other than the Chief Justice.
Where was the first supreme court in india established?
How many cases are pending in supreme court of india?
What is the constitution of the supreme court of india?
- In exercise of this power, Order XL has been framed” . Article 137 of the Constitution of India, 1950, states that subject to arrangements of any law and principles made under Article 145, the Supreme Court has the ability to review any order pronounced.
What is the present strength of judges in supreme court of india?
Chief election commissioner of india?
Who is chief of india?
President and Prime-minister both .
How many judges are there in supreme court of india as of now?
Central chief information commissioner of india?
First chief election commissioner of india?
Sukumar Sen. He was also the first CEC of Nepal and Sudan In Lord of the Flies on the final test it is Ralph
Longest serving chief minister of india?
Jyoti Basu,He served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1977 to 2000, making him the longest-serving Chief Minister of any Indian state.
When is the oath ceremony in india 2019?
Second swearing-in ceremony of Narendra Modi
|Date||May 30, 2019|
|Location||Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi28.6143°N 77.199°ECoordinates:28.6143°N 77.199°E|
|Participants||Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi Council of Ministers Assuming office President of India, Ram Nath Kovind Administering oath|
What are the chief products of india?
- The major export products of India include leather, medical appliances, equipments, textiles and so on. India has developed over the years to become a key player in the export of leather goods and accessories among the major export products of India.
What is the chief river of india?
The Indus and Ganges